Make life simpler through seamless technology.
What is Fasetto?
Fasetto is a Wisconsin-based startup dedicated to closing connectivity gaps through its powerful hardware and software solutions. Fasetto fuses the mobile computing landscape together to give users easy access to their content, empowering them to view and share with others regardless of platform, device or connection type.
Founded in 2013, Fasetto’s main mission is to make life simpler through seamless technology. In 2017, LINK by Fasetto, the living storage and communications device powered by the most powerful Samsung technologies, will become available to consumers. LINK combines the capabilities of an LTE hotspot with the large store of a NAS in a pocket-sized, weatherproof device.
- Fasetto was founded in 2013 by Coy Christmas and Luke Malpass. Coy and Luke became friends and business partners when they discovered they were building the same video game console component on different sides of the planet. Coy is based in Superior, WI, and Luke is based in Stoke-on-Trent, UK.
- LINK is being demoed at CES Unveiled, Showstoppers and CES 2017. For more information, visit www.fasetto.link
- Fasetto is based in Superior, WI
- Fasetto has successfully raised over $15 million in funding
- For more information, please visit the Fasetto blog or check out Fasetto on Twitter and Facebook
- To arrange a briefing with Fasetto Co-founder and CEO Coy Christmas, please contact
Coy Christmas, Co-founder and CEO of Fasetto, is a successful serial entrepreneur. Before co-founding Fasetto, Coy invented, developed, manufactured, and distributed computer gaming equipment that won shelf space at Wal-Mart, Best Buy and Game Stop. Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, Coy sold business solutions, earning numerous performance rewards.
Luke Malpass, Co-Founder and Software Architect of Fasetto, is a prolific software developer. Luke has developed systems from accounting and training to CAD and gaming equipment. He has authored two programming books and holds numerous joint patents on programming system and methods.